Ways to Give
One Vision now offers the option to make recurring gifts, allowing you to conveniently make regular monthly contributions to their organization through credit card or Electronic Funds Transfer. By giving online or through EFT, you eliminate costs for return envelopes and postage, ensuring that a greater portion of your gift goes towards supporting their mission.
Your monthly gifts provide security for the people One Vision supports. Automatic giving is secure and convenient, and your monthly credit card or bank statement will show your donations clearly for tax purposes. You may change your pledge or quit at any time, and you could even earn bonuses like Frequent Flier Miles through your credit card. To set up EFT through your checking or savings account, simply provide One Vision with your bank name, routing number, account number, and desired monthly contribution amount.
One Vision appreciates your generous contributions and would like to suggest including our organization in your will for a planned gift. This type of donation provides tax and financial benefits, such as an annuity or bequest from your estate, and allows you to continue making a difference for people well into the future.
For more information about planned giving, please contact Janet Johnson, Chief Development Officer, at 641-355-1356.
For Gift Planning purposes, please note our legal description:
EIN # 42-0953968
1200 N 9th St W
Clear Lake, IA 50428
Donating in-kind gifts such as real estate, household goods, stocks, farm yields, or equipment and materials can be a great way to support One Vision's services and receive tax benefits.
- Real Estate
- The Thul House in Clear Lake was donated to our organization by a family and moved to a lot donated by another individual. This house, now located in a residential neighborhood near our Clear campus, is home to three men who receive occasional support from OV staff. Real estate gifts may be sold, with the proceeds going to support our services.
- Household Goods
- The General Store in Fort Dodge or Clear Lake accepts donations of lightly-used household goods and furniture, which then are sold to the general public. All proceeds from the stores benefit people supported by One Vision. Whether it's a bag of used clothing or the contents of an entire household, your donations to the stores benefit our community, while your gift may be eligible for tax deduction.
- A donation of stock may be an excellent way for you to make a charitable contribution while realizing valuable tax benefits.
- Farm Yields
- Farming families often donate bushels of corn or other commodities, with the proceeds from the sale at their co-op coming to One Vision.
- Equipment and Materials
- Businesses may realize tax benefits by donating equipment or materials needed to maintain and improve One Vision facilities.